Newton Local Schools has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service, for all student registrations, new enrollment, school/club and athletic forms.
New students will need the following information:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization records
- Original custody paperwork from the Court (if applicable)
- Proof of residency with parent's name & street address (dated within the past 60 days). These can be any of the following:
- Closing statement on house
- Copy of rent receipt (must show tenant's name, address, landlord's signature and landlord's phone number)
- Paycheck stub
- Bank statement (checking or savings)
- Insurance forms or bills (medical, auto or property)
- Real estate tax statement
- Utility bills (electric, gas, phone, cell, cable/satellite, sewer, water, trash, etc.)
- Credit card statement
- Voter registration record (card)
- Motor vehicle registration
- Change of address card from Pleasant Hill post office (copied & stamped by post office)
- Most recent federal, Ohio or local income tax return
- Invoice for moving expenses
- Documentation from Job & Family Services (per the discretion of the Registrar)
- Ohio driver's license
- Landlord Affidavit (can be obtained in the District Office and must be signed by the landlord AND notarized to be valid
You will also complete a records request while at this appointment and Newton will request records from the student's previous school.
If your child is on a 504 or IEP, it would be very helpful to have a copy of this as well at that time.
If you are a Caseworker of a foster student, we will also need a custody order or placement letter.
If you have any questions, please contact the school at 937-676-2002.