Newton Local Schools has partnered with FinalForms
, an online forms and data management service, for all student registrations, new enrollment, school/club and athletic forms.
All parents will need to register their child(ren) on FinalForms
and then under parent, select New Account. Follow the prompts to create your account, create your student(s) and sign your forms. If you need to sign forms for a current student, select Login under Parent.
New students will need the following information:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization records
- Original custody paperwork from the Court (if applicable)
- Proof of residency with parent's name & street address (dated within the past 60 days). These can be any of the following:
- Closing statement on house
- Copy of rent receipt (must show tenant's name, address, landlord's signature and landlord's phone number)
- Paycheck stub
- Bank statement (checking or savings)
- Insurance forms or bills (medical, auto or property)
- Real estate tax statement
- Utility bills (electric, gas, phone, cell, cable/satellite, sewer, water, trash, etc.)
- Credit card statement
- Voter registration record (card)
- Motor vehicle registration
- Change of address card from Pleasant Hill post office (copied & stamped by post office)
- Most recent federal, Ohio or local income tax return
- Invoice for moving expenses
- Documentation from Job & Family Services (per the discretion of the Registrar)
- Ohio driver's license
- Landlord Affidavit (can be obtained in the District Office and must be signed by the landlord AND notarized to be valid
You will also complete a records request while at this appointment and Newton will request records from the student's previous school.
If your child is on a 504 or IEP, it would be very helpful to have a copy of this as well at that time.
If you are a Caseworker of a foster student, we will also need a custody order or placement letter.
If you have any questions, please contact the school at 937-676-2002.