Welcome to Mrs. McKamy's Classroom on the Web!
We are ready to learn!
Phone: 937-676-2002 ext.1100
Rules and Expectations
- Unacceptable Behaviour
- My students have put together a list of unacceptable classroom behavior with very little help from me. They really did a wonderful job! Now we need to watch for these concerns and apply the rules that we made to those who break them.
- Unacceptable Student Behaviours:
Introduction to Class Expectations and Rules
- Being mean or disrespectful
- Not keeping our hands to ourselves
- Cheating or copying
- Using bad words
- Not following directions
- Not turning in our work
- The students and I have developed our rules, expectations, and behavior plan together. I think that they have done a fine job. Everyone should understand that I have the highest expectations for behavior and learning in my classroom. Being a resource room teacher as well as an inclusion teacher has challenges but it simply means that we all must work harder to prove ourselves and that our learning may occur in a different way. We will succeed! I know that all of my students can and will learn a lot this school year.
- "In school, I could hear the leaves rustle and go on a journey." - Clint Eastwood
- Here are the rules that my class put together. They sound remarkably similar to our behaviour concerns.
- Be nice to everyone
- No bad words
- Follow directions
- Clean up after yourselves
- Keep your hands to yourselves
- No copying - do your own work
- Bring in your homework on time
- Ask when you need a timeout/quiet moment to refocus - don't disrupt everyone